Did you know your phone can be a great acoustic piano?
In my never ending quest for lowering the barrier for good habits, I decided to make it possible to play my Kawai VPC-1 piano without a large computer.
Did you know that iOS got great instruments such as
Moog Model 15 and
Did you know you can send MIDI over Bluetooth by using a
Well, you can. How much better can it get?
You can also use the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to connect MIDI devices to iPads and iPhones. It even supports many USB sound cards.
Pretty amazing how far technology has come.
- Ravenscroft 275 for iOS…Best Piano App for iPhone/iPad?? - YouTube
- Featured App - Ravenscroft 275 Piano by UVItouch - YouTube
- Running 2 Keyboards Using Only My iPhone!! - YouTube
- Apple Lightning til USB kamera-adapter | Eplehuset
- The best wireless & portable Bluetooth MIDI keyboards for iPhone, iPad & Mac - 9to5Mac
- Battle of the software Pianos MEGA tutorial - YouTube
- My Favourite ACOUSTIC PIANO App For The iPad And Why It Is - YouTube
- Ravenscroft 275 (Desktop) VS Ravenscroft 275(iOS) - YouTube
- Lets Compare 6 of the Flagship iPad Pianos From IK Multimedia - KORG - UVI & Crudebyte - YouTube